Re: periodogram - extended functionality

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: periodogram - extended functionality
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:23:55 -0400

On 29-Jun-2011, fradeletre wrote:

| I downloaded your program but I can not get it to work with the Window
| functionality.
| here is my programm:
|
| h1=kaiser(256);
| periodogram(S3,h1)
|
| where S3 is my signal vector. Octave return the following answer concerning
| periodogram program: error: `w' undefined near line 109 column 26
|
| thank you help me to solve this problem

Hi,

The maintainers list is for discussing the development of Octave, not
asking for help.  Also, neither of these functions are part of Octave
itself.  They are part of the Octave Forge signal processing package,
so I think it would be best to ask for help either on the Octave Forge
mailing list or on the address@hidden list.