Re: Octave GUI

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: Octave GUI
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:50:42 -0400

On Jul 18, 2011, at 8:39 AM, Jacob Dawid wrote:

> I renamed all occurences of "Quint" completely to "Octave GUI". It will be
> solely maintained on https://bitbucket.org/jordigh/gnu-octave/ in the
> subdirectory "gui" from now on. Also, all it's code is now following GNU
> standards.

How closely does Jordi's bitbucket branch follow the main mercurial repository?
 Shouldn't "gui" have its own branch.  My only concern is that if I start
contributing to the gui again that other changes to Jordi's branch will have
adverse effects on my ability to build on OSX.  That may not be the case, but I
prefer to have as few changing variables as possible when trying to debug
issues.

John Swensen