Second code sprint?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Second code sprint?
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:12:52 -0500

I had a really good time during the first code sprint, and it seemed
to have created a small bustle of activity. At least one person who
first contributed a patch during the code sprint has contributed
another bug fix that I just pushed yesterday. Today in #octave people
were asking if we were going to have a second code sprint, because it
seems like a good way to attract new developers with small but
important tasks.

So how about we finish or get closer to finishing writing tests for
all Octave functions? I propose September 3, roughly one month from
today to give people time to plan for it.

- Jordi G. H.