Re: magic.mgk not found [WAS: Re: Issues & questions building Octave-3.4

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: magic.mgk not found [WAS: Re: Issues & questions building Octave-3.4.2 MinGW]
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:08:23 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have updated GraphicsMagick (version 1.3.7-> 1.3.12).
I have applied Benjamin's blob.c patch and place configuration files in
 share/GraphicsMagick-1.3.12/config
Hope the above fixes the bug.
(In GraphicsMagick-1.3.12, magic.mgk is not used.)

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/

Regards

Tatsuro