RE: ARPACK situation

From: Lehoucq, Richard
Subject: RE: ARPACK situation
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 03:04:55 +0000

Jordi,

Thank you for your well articulated email. ARPACK is the property of Rice
University and so any "upstream" decision ultimately resides with Rice.

I thank all the users who have made many improvements to ARPACK over the years.

--rich

Richard B. Lehoucq                             address@hidden
Sandia National Labs                           (505) 845-8929
PO Box 5800, ms 1320                           fax: (505) 845-7442
Albuquerque, NM 87185-1320                     Org: 1444
http://www.sandia.gov/~rblehou