New Developers GUI octave?

From: Matias Fernandez
Subject: New Developers GUI octave?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 18:01:56 -0300

Hi, I’ am vector (Matias) and in the last days I been connected to the channel, ( all people know, that my English is not good enough, but I’ll try to express myself). I write this mail because; I have been in contact with the developers on GUI octave (Jordi and xhoch3), they contacted me from the list of qtOctave and we want to start to develop for. Jordi and xhoch3 told me to about the development of GUI octave and I’m very interesting to join in, but we are new in the develop of qt and in the community of free software development, for that reason we want a little develop or something like that to start. We are three Uruguayan students of computer engineering, and we are very excited to join in the community, and we have been learning about Qt for it