Re: adapting changesets without starting over

From: c.
Subject: Re: adapting changesets without starting over
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 00:11:28 +0200

Ok, here is a new attempt, it seems I'm starting to get the sense of MQ :)
but I was wondering, is it correct that the date remains that of the original
patch, not of the last qrefresh?

date:        Wed Mar 16 23:40:15 2011 +0100

Is there a way to change the date on the changeset?

c.

P.S. Sorry this questions are more related to Mercurial than Octave itself,
if you think I'm going too much off-topic I'll shut up