Re: svg output preference

From: Michael D Godfrey
Subject: Re: svg output preference
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:30:36 -0700

On 08/31/2011 11:01 AM, Ben Abbott wrote:
There's been some discussion on the bug-tracker about gnu-plots svg output.

Gnuplot versions < 4.5 produced a dynamic result (resizeable). While the current development sources for gnuplot produced a fixed size output.

The gl2ps library also produced a fixed size output.

I think both the gnuplot and OpenGL backends should behave consistently. Does anyone have a strong preference for dynamic or fixed output?

Ben

I think that the default should be resizable, but fixed could possibly be an option.

Michael