Fwd: pcg.m replacement for OCTAVE

From: Andrew Knyazev
Subject: Fwd: pcg.m replacement for OCTAVE
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:04:06 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: pcg.m replacement for OCTAVE
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 12:53:17 -0600
From: Andrew Knyazev <address@hidden>
To: Piotr Krzyzanowski <address@hidden>

Dear Piotr,

I contact you as a copyright holder of the pcg.m function in OCTAVE.

Attach please find a proposed update of OCTAVE's function pcg.m
It is backward compatible and tested. The changes are described in the
comments and demos of the code. Could you please replace the current
pcg.m with the new revision attached in OCTAVE?

Please confirm the receipt and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards, Andrew

P.S. I also want to add a few new functions to OCTAVE, e.g.,:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/32425-best-polynomial-approximation-in-uniform-norm

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/27279-laplacian-in-1d-2d-or-3d

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/26962-majorization-check

How do I do it, if you could give me an advice, please?