Re: Missing DLLs (was: Issues & questions building Octave-3.4.2 MinGW)

From: Nit Nit
Subject: Re: Missing DLLs (was: Issues & questions building Octave-3.4.2 MinGW)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:50:00 +0300

Hello Tatsuro

I have updated the installed octaveforge pkgs:

Octave3.4.2_gcc4.5.2_pkgs_20110907.7z http://www.multiupload.com/N0UY6Z2EEL

Changes (changes and readme txt files included in 7z archive):

updated - windows-1.1.0
    version update
updated - java-1.2.8
    symbols exporting problem with mingw solved by Michael Goffioul
    see http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=CAB-99LuCbL3u0LmZuAmneRb_0G8pjmyha9viFpncMnjC%3DeBxJA%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=octave-dev)
added - sockets-1.0.7
updated - communications-1.0.11
    recompiled, hdf5.h included, no changes in pkg files