Re: pcg.m replacement for OCTAVE

From: Andrew Knyazev
Subject: Re: pcg.m replacement for OCTAVE
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 14:41:47 -0600

I've made the requested changes, see attached.

I could not find an editor with "smart indentation", so there might be
some spots missed.

Just for curiosity, what is the point of intentionally making Octave
core codes, such as pcg.m, such that they cannot be run in MATLAB and
cannot be edited by the MATLAB editor?

There are few other functions which I plan to submit both to core Octave
and MATLAB, so it would be nice if they were just the same.