Re: Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 17

From: Andrew Knyazev
Subject: Re: Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 17
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:01:26 -0600

Thanks for the instructions! This is quite a bit of work for an outsider
like me. The functions should not be submitted as one package, but
instead need to go to different projects, as Jordi correctly points out,
quoted below.

If one of the developers, already having the SVN setup, could just add
these files there, that would be terrific. If not, I'll try this myself
some time later.