Reading octave source code

From: Tao ZHOU
Subject: Reading octave source code
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:03:17 +0800

Hi all

I'm new here and I plan to do some octave development recently.
So I'm trying to understand the source code.

But when I want to find out the work flow of octave, I find that I cannot even find where the main function is.

As I understand, two important part of octave is the octave type classes and octave parse tree classes and the latter one should be implemented with lex&yacc.

So could you help me with the question? Just to help me find out where is the main function so that I could start to go through the code.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards

Tao