Re: Mingw Octave 3.4.2 - blank gnuplot printouts

From: Nit Nit
Subject: Re: Mingw Octave 3.4.2 - blank gnuplot printouts
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:31:52 +0300

Hi Tatsuro,

As libltdl-7.dll (in adddition to libgomp-1.dll and libpthread-2.dll) is also included in the mingw32 bin directory which is added to the path by the octaverc initialization.

Since libwmflite-7.dll is not required, I understand that my current tree, updated with your Sep 12 octave-3.4.2.zip excluding libwmflite-7.dll is OK.

I will update my 7z archives and let you know when uploaded.