Re: OSX: Limited mouse functionality in gnuplot window

From: Dr. Alexander Klein
Subject: Re: OSX: Limited mouse functionality in gnuplot window
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:06:06 +0200

Am 15.09.2011 um 13:51 schrieb Ben Abbott:

I understand that you have GNUTERM set to x11 in each case, but is the window under octave actually x11 or is it an aquaterm window? Does aquaterm start when you plot?

Ben,

it's definitely gnuplot, I don't even have aquaterm installed!

        Alex

--
          Dr. Alexander Klein, Diplom-Mathematiker

Physiologisches Institut       |               TransMIT Zentrum
Raum 543                       |        für Numerische Methoden
Aulweg 129                     |          Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44
35392 Giessen                  |                  35392 Giessen