Re: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] gl2ps bug?

From: Michael Godfrey
Subject: Re: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] gl2ps bug?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:16:32 -0700

On 09/15/2011 12:31 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:
I've attached the diff in the hope someone might be able to spot the problem.

Ben
I looked quickly at this patch.  It seems to have many changes whose effect is nothing.
i.e. a line is replaced by an identical line.   Is it possible that there was an error in
building the patch?  Some changes were also introduced, but it is hard to isolate
them from the "do nothing" changes.  In any case, it would seem good to back it out
until the problem can be isolated and a patch which only makes changes can be
generated.

Michael