Re: Small inconsitency in axis properties

From: Dr. Alexander Klein
Subject: Re: Small inconsitency in axis properties
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:21:58 +0200

Hello John, hello list,

I _finally_ managed to start a build from the hg repository on Mac OSX!

It turned out that while autogen.sh - or rather build-aux/bootstrap - always
complained about autoconf being too old, the error message was itself
erroneous, and it was in fact an up to date AUTOMAKE that was missing.

So now I have a build from the current hg repo running; we'll see what happens

All the best,

        Alex

--
          Dr. Alexander Klein, Diplom-Mathematiker

Physiologisches Institut       |               TransMIT Zentrum
Raum 543                       |        für Numerische Methoden
Aulweg 129                     |          Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44
35392 Giessen                  |                  35392 Giessen