Re: Finally, succesful developer build on OSX.

From: Dr. Alexander Klein
Subject: Re: Finally, succesful developer build on OSX.
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 23:05:24 +0200

Am 21.09.2011 um 20:23 schrieb c.:

> I think the version shipping with OSX was patched by Apple and the patch is
> responsible for the problem,
> this was discussed on this list long time ago you should be able to find more
> details in the archives.

Well, I compiled the latest version of flex, and the problems went away.

Could build and only had two unexpected failures during make check.

        Alex

--
          Dr. Alexander Klein, Diplom-Mathematiker

Physiologisches Institut       |               TransMIT Zentrum
Raum 543                       |        für Numerische Methoden
Aulweg 129                     |          Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44
35392 Giessen                  |                  35392 Giessen