Re: quiver3 arrow option

From: Dr. Alexander Klein
Subject: Re: quiver3 arrow option
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:12:39 +0200

Am 21.09.2011 um 18:57 schrieb Rik:

> Yes, I would be interested in that feature as well.  I would like to say I
> could help, but I am really out of time.  I could possibly review any
> changes if you are able to make a first attempt at modifying the code in
> quiver3.m.  Could you prepare a patch and submit it to the patch tracker?

Rik,

I just filed the patch, but it comes with a lot of duplicate code. Basically,
it should be sufficient to add the functions cquiver and cquiver3 along with
some glue logic to __quiver__.m, but I really didn't have the time to dissect
the varargin parsing. So I duplicated __quiver__.m to __cquiver.m__ which has
the glue logic in place, but has centering alway set to true instead of parsing
it from the argument list.

I think it should be a matter of minutes for the original author to modify
__cquiver__ so that it can replace __quiver__ and adapt the wrappers quiver,
quiver3, cquiver and cquiver3 accordingly.

All the best,

        Alex

--
          Dr. Alexander Klein, Diplom-Mathematiker

Physiologisches Institut       |               TransMIT Zentrum
Raum 543                       |        für Numerische Methoden
Aulweg 129                     |          Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44
35392 Giessen                  |                  35392 Giessen