Re: Handling "parfor" as "for"

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Handling "parfor" as "for"
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 03:18:40 -0400

On 29-Sep-2011, Mark Everitt wrote:

| Hi John,
|
| You've just saved me a lot of puzzling! Thanks for the boost.

Well, I know that part, so it was not too hard.

To make it fully functional, you'll have to somehow arrange for the
final loops for the cases where the RHS is a range (the simpler case)
or a matrix or struct object  (the second, maybe slightly harder case)
to be split up and executed in parallel.  I'm not sure how to do
that part.