Reserving 'enumeration' keyword in parser

From: Rik
Subject: Reserving 'enumeration' keyword in parser
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:29:10 -0700

9/29/11

All,

Since the hood of the parser has been opened up recently to add the keyword
'parfor', I thought it worthwhile to mention adding the keyword
'enumeration'.  The classdef interface for Matlab
(http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/ref/classdef.html) has a list of
keywords which Octave mostly already recognizes.  For example, 'iskeyword
("events")' returns true.  The only one on the list that Octave doesn't
recognize is 'enumeration/endenumeration'

I know we don't have any code for 'enumeration' but it would at least be a
placeholder and prevent scripts using a reserved keyword that may later be
implemented.

--Rik