Re: Octave 3.4.3-rc0 release candidate available for ftp

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 3.4.3-rc0 release candidate available for ftp
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 18:49:13 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have updated MinGW+Msys+Gnuwin32 system that I have been used and dependency
libraries at
http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/

MinGW-TM.zip, msys-TM.zip, GnuWin32-TM.zip, OctaveLibs.zip, gplibs.zip

Brief explanation for octave-3.4.2 was written in Readme_octave-3.4.2.txt.

More detailed explanations hopefully are made.  However, due to the limitation
time and my current situation of mental condition prevent me to write detailed
explanations.

Regards

Tatsuro