Re: Octave 3.4.3-rc0 release candidate available for ftp

From: Jussi Lehtola
Subject: Re: Octave 3.4.3-rc0 release candidate available for ftp
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 21:56:19 +0300

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:05:09 -0700
Michael D Godfrey <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 10/01/2011 04:21 AM, Jussi Lehtola wrote:
> > That's quite interesting, since my build on f15 (x86_64) succeeded
> > without the fftfilt problem, I only get the unexpected error with
> > svds I reported before.
> > -- Jussi Lehtola Fedora Project Contributor
> > address@hidden
> Is your fc15 fully up-to-date? Specifically, do you have:
> gcc-4.6.1-9.fc15.x86_64 ?

Of course it is, I'm a Fedora maintainer, remember? ;)
And the build system is pristine, since I do the builds in mock (a
clean chroot).

$ rpm -q fftw gcc
fftw-3.2.2-5.fc15.x86_64
gcc-4.6.1-9.fc15.x86_64

Do you have something extra installed on your system? E.g. stuff
installed by hand, outside rpm?