Cruft warning on development branch

From: Rik
Subject: Cruft warning on development branch
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:09:26 -0700

10/3/11

All,

I just did a periodic merge of stable to default and checked in the merge
in this changeset (13268:571557ddabb9).

As a warning to others, my development branch apparently had built up a lot
of cruft as we moved .m files to private directories, other .m files to
deprecated, and the entire testing of classes (@Snork, @Blork, etc.) to a
subdirectory of test.  As Ben mentioned, I needed to run 'hg stat -A' and
delete a lot of the files now marked unknown (?) before all tests would
pass.  I also ended up doing a full 'make maintainer-clean; sh
./autogen.sh; ./configure; make' cycle.

--Rik