Re: do_load differs in load-save.cc and load-save.h

From: c.
Subject: Re: do_load differs in load-save.cc and load-save.h
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 01:38:32 +0200

On 5 Oct 2011, at 01:26, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

> You're right, it's an error. But do_load is only called internally in
> load-save.cc, so there's no reason why its declaration should be
> correct. Just push a patch to remove the erroneous declaration from
> load-save.h.

actually, the reason why I noticed this is that I was trying to use do_load in
a stand alone program
to load data saved from Octave, so if you don't mind I'd rather fix load-save.h
so that it correctly declares
do_load.

Also, I don't understand why functions in load-save.h are all declared with the
"extern" keyword, isn't this the default in C++?

> - Jordi G. H.
c.