Re: Minor issue when building the stable branch.

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: Minor issue when building the stable branch.
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 12:55:39 -0700

Hmmm.  I have it installed.  I would guess that I need to install a newer
version (or install debian testing instead of debian stable).
No, that's not the problem. I'm using stable too to regularly compile
both the stable and the development branch. What's your ./configure
output.

Attached - both the configure log and the make check log.

Jordi, thanks for the help. This isn't mission-critical for me at the moment, but if it uncovers a problem it is worth tracking down.

Bob