Re: ga / communications package

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: ga / communications package
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 22:25:50 +0100

On 9 October 2011 17:03, mralpro <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello, Im trying to install octave 3.4.2 in ubuntu 10.04 and I have the same
> problem. =(

Hi,

you have reported this on the wrong mailing list. communications is a
package of the octave-forge project. I'm CC'ing the octave-forge
mailing list.

The communications package is rather old, it has been released 2.5
years go, and seems to no longer be compatible with the latest version
of octave. If you have the time and knowledge, we'd be grateful if you
could look into it and contribute back.

I have added this to the bug report here
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3406734&group_id=2888&atid=102888

Carnë