Re: spy.m changeset

From: fotios
Subject: Re: spy.m changeset
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:11:25 +0300

On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 20:50 -0500, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
> On 12 October 2011 16:51, fotios <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Is that ok Jordi? Btw thx for helping.
>
> Thanks, I pushed it:
>
>     http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/graph/cb52dd180d36
>
> I was wondering if it could be possible to make spy produce an output
> like imshow? What do you think, is that desirable?
>
> - Jordi G. H.

I typically use imagesc (full (A_sparse)) instead of spy when feasible,
that is for relatively small matrices. This could be  easily added to
spy together with an appropriate color map. In addition, i would like to
change imagesc so that it does full (A_sparse) when issparse (A_sparse)
== 1 instead of giving an error.

/Fotis