Re: Please Delete me from mail list

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Please Delete me from mail list
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:30:59 -0400

On Oct 15, 2011, at 10:16 PM, Alexander Rodríguez R. wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I removed me from the mail list like 4 times, but I still receiving a lot of
> emails every day on my phone. Please help me with that...!!!
>
> Thank you...
>
> 2011/10/13 Alexander Rodríguez R. <address@hidden>
> Hello guys, please delete me from mail list.
>
> Thank you!

Alex,

Next time you receive an email, please forward it to this list and ask why you
are still receiving the emails.

My guess would be that you had more than one email account subscribed and have
not unsubscribed all our accounts. However, I'm only guessing since I can't
verify what email address is receiving the emails. Another possibility is that
you have an email account subscribed to octave's email service that is
forwarding emails to your gmail account. Is that possible?

Ben