strange fltk behavior after changeset 4f112bebd474

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: strange fltk behavior after changeset 4f112bebd474
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:53:22 -0400

I'm seeing some strange results when plotting with FLTK on MacOS. After the changeset below.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/4f112bebd474

The figure window on the screen changes when the figure's position property is modified.

close all
graphics_toolkit fltk
figure (1)
plot (rand (2))

I've attached initial.png to show what I see at this point.

p = get (gcf, "position");
set (gcf, "position", p*2);
set (gcf, "position", p);

After modifying the position and returning to the default values I see modified.png.

This second one still looks suspicious to me. I think the axes plot box is elevate by the height of the toolbar at the bottom of the window.

As spare moments have alloed, I've been looking over the bug below today.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?34720

My observations have been changing as changesets have been committed.

Before, I assume this is a MacOS or MacPorts specific problem, I thought it best to see if you or anyone on the list is seeing this.

Ben