Re: figure positioning problem

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: figure positioning problem
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:30:18 -0500

On Nov 21, 2011, at 2:13 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:

> On 21-Nov-2011, "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> | I checked it in.
>
> Then I backed it out, because I noticed that it caused worse problems
> with some other figures, making them blank and with completely wrong
> sizes.
>
> jwe

John,

I've been looking at problem with printing using FLTK. For example, the images
produced below are different.

        close all
        plot (rand (2)); print -r200 test1.png
        drawnow
        print -r200 test2.png

Also, on MacOS using fltk-1.1.10-aqua, the plot canvas is not the proper size.
It looks to be off by about half the status bar (menu bar?) height.

In any event, can you provide an example of the problem you are seeing? That
way I can keep an eye on it while I poke around looking for a solution to the
problems above.

Ben