Re: qhull6 and octave

From: Petr Gajdos
Subject: Re: qhull6 and octave
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:12:31 +0100

Hi Brad,

thanks a lot for you reply!

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 09:11:44PM -0500, Brad Barber wrote:
> It appears that the build has not been updated for qhull6 or is missing
> something important.  Rafael Laboissiere developed the first Octave build,
> but he is no longer active.
>
> Since no output was generated, Qhull probably reported an error.  Octave may
> be swallowing the error message.

I probably don't exactly understand what you mean here. Testcase I
have sent you (and on octave-help@) have only common point with octave
-- parameters given to qh_new_qhull().

Unfortunately I don't know even mathematical background. I could
try sort it out, but not in the near future :-).

Thanks for a lot of work on qhull,

Petr