Re: browsing the new wiki

From: Joanna Cheng
Subject: Re: browsing the new wiki
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:36:56 +1100

> Shortly after the new wiki was created I ported, and slightly updated, the
> page 'Build From Source' from the old wiki. I now see that someone has
> ported the same page as 'Build from Source'.
>
> A contents page might have prevented this waste of effort, so consider this
> a second vote for this functionality. Also I don't see how to merge these or
> delete one as a normal user.

Thanks Richard. I guess it serves me right for not checking first. You
did a much better job than I did too :)

As for merging, there's no automated way to do it -- it would be
tricky to process changes. I've ported a couple of internal links
across, and I'll do the rest of the cleanup now.

Only Administrators can delete pages.

--Joanna