Re: segfault and onCleanup()

From: Rik
Subject: Re: segfault and onCleanup()
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:06:01 -0800

On 12/08/2011 10:16 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
> So this crash is happening because an exception is thrown somewhere
> and isn't caught, not when quit is called explicitly?  So maybe this
> is not related to my recent changes since I would expect a problem due
> to that to only happen when quit is called to exit Octave.
If I go back one version from the tip to 14013:1734ebe27134 then the
segfault disappears.  So, it seems that the segfault associated with
onCleanup was cleared by moving it to liboctinterp.  However, there is
still a problem with the graphics stuff and gh_manager which became exposed
again in 14014.

--Rik