minor patch related to save()

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: minor patch related to save()
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:25:17 -0500

On 13-Dec-2011, Kris Thielemans wrote:

| load-save.cc: mention save_header_format_string in the see-also doc-string
| for save()
|
| pt-assign.cc: change  "default_save_format" to "default_save_options" in
| former_built_in_variables (I think that was a typo as default_save_format
| doesn't exist).

The variable default_save_format did exist in Octave, but it was
removed in April 2005.  I don't know why default_save_options was
omitted from the list as it was a built-in variable prior to the
time when we eliminated built-in variables from Octave.  So I think
these changes are OK.

If you are using mercurial, then it would be helpful if you would
create a changeset instead of a simple diff, that way your name would
be associated with the change when we apply it.  See the info here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/How-to-Contribute.html#How-to-Contribute

Since it has already been 4 years since built-in variables were
removed from Octave, I'd be in favor of removing the special status of
these symbols from the next release after 3.6.