Re: Octave 3.5.90: problem with mkoctfile linking to BLAS/LAPACK?

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: Octave 3.5.90: problem with mkoctfile linking to BLAS/LAPACK?
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 18:05:42 +0100

On 17.12.2011, at 14:25, Carnë Draug wrote:

> On 16 December 2011 20:36, Lukas Reichlin <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Therefore I would be happy if someone with Octave 3.5.90 could try to
>> install the control package by
>>
>> pkg install -forge control
>>
>> and report if it works fine.
>
> I can't report about whether it works fine or not (unless you give
> some test script) but it installs fine in 3.5.90 (Debian squeeze). But
> if there are tests in the function files, they are already tested
> then, I think that is done at install time. No errors or warnngs were
> given.
>
> Carnë

Thanks, Carnë. The only test needed so far is
pkg install -forge control

If it installs without errors on your machine, then Debian seems not to be
affected.
Currently Mac OS X 10.6 is affected with both Fink (Alexander) and MacPorts
(Me).

Just out of curiosity: Do you use arpack-ng?
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/arpack-ng/

Lukas

PS: Execute all tests: test_control
Examples: MDSSystem, optiPID