Re: arpack: no rule to make target `arpack/src/dnaupe.f' ?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: arpack: no rule to make target `arpack/src/dnaupe.f' ?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:17:16 -0500

On 21 December 2011 16:33, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't understand the mercurial subrepo stuff, but after finding the link
> below ...
>
>        http://mercurial.selenic.com/bts/issue1771

Well, that's embarrassing. I hope this problem doesn't happen again. I
don't understand what happened here either.

The whole point of the subrepo is to version gnulib along with Octave
and "automatically" handle it. Thus, for example, if you checkout an
earlier revision of the Octave repo, you will also checkout the
corresponding version of gnulib.

- Jordi G. H.