forwarded message from depuis

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: forwarded message from depuis
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:31:23 -0500

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: depuis <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Subject: Octave 3.5.92 snapshot: locales support
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 21:29:02 +0100

Hello John,

I posted a few times on the Octave Maintainers ML a patch implementing
locales support in [s]scanf functions. There are two parts: a proxy for the
imbue function in Octave stream implementation, then a call to this imbue
function in [s]scanf implementation, when the third argument is a string.
As this add functionalities and does not modify existing behaviour, and as
you're releasing unofficial snapshot, I would very appreciate that you
include my patch, targeting its incorporation in the upcoming 3.6 version.
Could you please review and incorporate it ?

Regards

Pascal

--
------- end of forwarded message -------