Re: CRM will be hosting OctConf 2012!

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: CRM will be hosting OctConf 2012!
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:32:38 -0500

2012/1/13 Ben Abbott <address@hidden>:

> On Jan 13, 2012, at 9:46 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

>>> I'd like to see some developers with MacOS, Linux, and Windows sit
>>> down and try to hash out some of the fltk bugs.
>>>
>>> See bugs: 31518, 31976, 32134, 32276, and 34720.
>>
>> These definitely sound like worthwhile ideas. Do you want to start
>> adding them to the wiki? Perhaps a new section, "Suggestions for
>> discussion" or something like that:
>>
>>    http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=OctConf_2012
>>

> Look ok ?
>
>        http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=OctConf_2012

Yes. Thanks.

By the way, about bug cleanup, I forgot to say, you probably have
noticed how Rik just goes ahead and does massive bug cleanup at
regular intervals. I think you can follow his good example and Be Bold
about bug merging/closing/triaging. It's not like we can't undo any of
the bug manipulations if we discover they were incorrect.

- Jordi G. H.