Re: demo syntax and using dump_demos to compare to ML

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: demo syntax and using dump_demos to compare to ML
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:11:30 +0100

søn, 22 01 2012 kl. 14:02 -0500, skrev Ben Abbott:
> After that I'd like to add these to the sources. I'm thinking these
> can be added to scripts/test, but an not sure if they should be listed
> in module.mk. I've cc'd Soren, Jordi, and John in case they would like
> to comment before I do something that may need to be undone.
>
> Thoughts / Suggestions ?

Glad to see this being put to use; I think it's a good way to test the
plotting system.

I seem to remember that the dump_demos script had some ad hoc rules for
converting from Octave syntax to something Matlab compatible. I think
this is something we need to be very careful about, so if that code
still exists I would consider removing it.

Søren