cannot find -lqterminal in linking octave-gui (was Re: How to download t

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: cannot find -lqterminal in linking octave-gui (was Re: How to download the gui on the Mecurial repository and requirements)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:37:25 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- On Wed, 2011/12/21, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

I have been succeded in building the octave-gui on the MinGW.
Now I am challeging to build it on the Ubuntu 11.10 (32 bit).

> On 20 December 2011 17:15, Tatsuro MATSUOKA
>     1) Install deps:
>
>         apt-get install libqt4-dev

I have to install QScintilla dev. in addtion to libqt4-dev. I have installed it
using the synaptic package manager.

However, in linking octave-gui,

g++ -Wl,-O1 -o bin/octave-gui object-files/lexeroctavegui.o
object-files/MainWindow.o object-files/WorkspaceView.o
object-files/HistoryDockWidget.o object-files/FilesDockWidget.o
object-files/FileEditorMdiSubWindow.o object-files/BrowserWidget.o
object-files/ImageViewerMdiSubWindow.o object-files/IRCWidget.o
object-files/SettingsDialog.o object-files/OctaveGUI.o
object-files/ResourceManager.o object-files/CommandLineParser.o
object-files/OctaveCallbackThread.o object-files/OctaveLink.o
object-files/OctaveMainThread.o object-files/IRCClientImpl.o
object-files/ReadlineAdapter.o object-files/WelcomeWizard.o
object-files/TerminalHighlighter.o object-files/moc_lexeroctavegui.o
object-files/moc_MainWindow.o object-files/moc_WorkspaceView.o
object-files/moc_HistoryDockWidget.o object-files/moc_FilesDockWidget.o
object-files/moc_FileEditorMdiSubWindow.o object-files/moc_BrowserWidget.o
object-files/moc_IRCWidget.o object-files/moc_SettingsDialog.o
 object-files/moc_OctaveCallbackThread.o object-files/moc_OctaveLink.o
object-files/moc_OctaveMainThread.o object-files/moc_IRCClientInterface.o
object-files/moc_IRCClientImpl.o object-files/moc_ReadlineAdapter.o
object-files/moc_WelcomeWizard.o object-files/moc_TerminalHighlighter.o
-L/usr/local/octave-develop/lib/octave/3.6.0 -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu
-lqscintilla2 -Lqterminal/libqterminal -lqterminal -lm -ldl -loctinterp
-loctave -lcruft -lutil -lQtWebKit -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqterminal
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/octave-gui] Error 1

Perhaps something missing concernig the Qt.
I have Googled but not gotten useful information.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Tatsuro