Re: MacOS X GUI build

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: MacOS X GUI build
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:28:21 +0100

Thanks Jacob. Next time I'll just delete the qterminal directory as you suggest.

Ben

Btw, you may want to make a pull on your hg repository and then "make clean" in the gui/-folger and "make" again. I have made some changes so that readline works again and it is possible that you don't have them yet.

--
„Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Da kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht.“ - Unbekannt