Re: problem after updating gui

From: Robinson, Melvin D
Subject: Re: problem after updating gui
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:37:09 +0000

From: Jacob Dawid <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:41:31 +0100
To: Melvin Robinson <address@hidden>

Hello everyone!

What I did is I simplified the build process and added subrepositories, instead of scripts that fetch the git repositories. Building the gui should now be simple as navigating into the gui/-directory and typing:

qmake
make

You probably need to clone a fresh repository.

I think that I've narrowed down the problem.  The include options are a directory that I have recently deleted:

-I/opt/local/include/octave-3.5.91+/octave/.. -I/opt/local/include/octave-3.5.91+/octave

How would the build process pick up this old directory and how can I set it to the right path?