Re: polyfit: add the ability to specify the polynomial template

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: polyfit: add the ability to specify the polynomial template
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 11:05:28 -0500

On 5 February 2012 09:10, CdeMills <address@hidden> wrote:

> Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote
>>
>> Pascal,
>>
>> On 4 February 2012 09:51, CdeMills &lt;Pascal.Dupuis@&gt; wrote:
>>> I enclose a patch against the stable branch polyfit.m in order to specify
>>> the polynomial template,
>>
>> I'm sorry to burden you with this request, but since you've been
>> submitting patches frequently and probably will do so again, could you
>> start submitting Mercurial changesets?
>>

> Here you are. Your blog entry was very helpfull.

Okay, thanks. I didn't notice before that you wanted to patch on
stable. The current plan is to be very conservative about patching
stable, and only we only fix regressions and critical bugs on stable.
I think this should be done on default instead.

Or is there a reason I'm not seeing for why this is a regression or
critical bug?

- Jordi G. H.