gnuplot and MacOS 10.7.3

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: gnuplot and MacOS 10.7.3
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:43:04 -0500

Apple's latest MacOS update (10.7.3) has broken the gnuplot that is included
with the Octave-3.4.0 OSX DMG on sourceforge (link below)

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20MacOSX%20Binary/

However, gnuplot-4.2.6 included with the Maxima DMG at the link below was
recently updated and works on MacOS 10.7.3.

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/maxima/files/Maxima-MacOS/5.26.0-MacOSX/

Is there a good place to make note of that ?

I recall 10.7.0 broke the gnuplot binary built on 10.6,  and that we added a
note on a web page, but I don't recall where.

Ben