OpenBLAS discussion (was Re: [bug #34822] Mingw panics on a simple compl

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: OpenBLAS discussion (was Re: [bug #34822] Mingw panics on a simple complex product)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:12:11 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Nitzan and I have been talking about the OpenBLAS at the end part of bug
tracker id: #34822. (http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?34822)

OpenBLAS is a powerful bsd licensed free blas and can be used with Octave.
From this reason, I have post a rely to the maintainers list with cc.

******* Reply to the Nitzan
I have read https://github.com/xianyi/OpenBLAS/issues/69.

The commitment
https://github.com/xianyi/OpenBLAS/commit/fe613de8e1b72b8225e81556511ac22ea1e2201d

has not been included in the recent tar ball of the source archive.
I will manually modify the code using the above commitment.
Today I do not have enough time. I will report the result tomorrow.
Thank you very much for your investigation and giving me information.

Regards

Tatsuro