Reformatting all of the test blocks (cset

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Reformatting all of the test blocks (cset
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:52:49 -0500

Rik, I was reading the following,

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/f3d52523cde1

And this changeset is a bit too large to be analysed manually. I
wanted to make sure that no semantic changes were made, but it's
difficult to know. I didn't see any tests failing nor their number
changing, so that gives some reassurance. Still, I would like to have
a little more reassurance. I imagine you must have used a program to
perform these changes. Can you share that program, if it exists?

- Jordi G. H.