Re: Compiling ATLAS with MinGW

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Compiling ATLAS with MinGW
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:08:58 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have complied the ATLAS self-build GCC on Cygwin compiler (gcc-4.5.3).
From the libatlats.a and liff77blas.a, I have create libblas.dll.a and
libblas.dll using MinGW GCC as linker.

This ATLAS can be linked with Octave on MinGW.

The reason why I use self build GCC on cygwin, I have not create libblas.dll.a
and libblas.dll with MinGW linker from libatlats.a and libff77blas.a built with
the GCC bundled with Cygwin.

Regards

Tatsuro