Re: gui branch: bus error

From: deraltefritz
Subject: Re: gui branch: bus error
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:50:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jacob,

unfortunately, that's as detailed as it gets ...

[command prompt] ./octave-gui
Bus error
[command prompt]

And no, I haven't had any troubles with other Qt projects (I regularly build
two).

I'm currently on a Windows machine, but I will try to use gdb to find the
part of the code where the error occurs.
Just a quick question for that: how do I tell qmake-qt4 and/or make to add
debug symbols (e.g. g++ -g or -ggdb) ?

Thanks,
Fritz