Re: gui branch: bus error

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: gui branch: bus error
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:55:34 +0100

Fritz,

thank you for your help! I will check that with QTranslator again, but I guess that it can't find the appropriate language file and therefore is trying to set an invalid QTranslator object (which is not checked).

I am glad that you like the GUI. Currently we face some threading problems when executing an octave script, these have to be fixed before we can "release" the GUI for productive use. It is very important for us to receive feature requests, but the safest method for proposing them is to create a feature request in the Savannah bugtracker:

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

However, to me it sounds as if you are potentially able to make some adjustments yourself. Keep in mind that we are always open to patches that you send us.

Thank you for your efforts!
Jacob